Sharon L. Calhoun, MSFS, CFP®, AIF®, ChFC®, CDFA®
Sharon joined Vector Wealth Management in 2000. Prior to joining Vector, she worked with Minnesota Life as an Annuity Services Specialist.
Sharon earned a Master of Science in Financial Services degree from American College in Bryn Mawr. She also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Mankato State University.
Sharon Calhoun holds the following designations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®),
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®),
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®),
- Master of Science in Financial Services (MSFS)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
Sharon is also a member of the Financial Planning Association® of Minnesota.